- Your past NAPLAN results data can be integrated into your worksheets. The steps below should take about 5 minutes and only have to be performed once.
- We analyse a school's aggregated NAPLAN results data using our unique algorithm to identify weaknesses of past cohorts. Our algorithm then chooses specific questions from our database that precisely target areas where your school has underperformed in the past.
- No individual student data is retrieved, used, or accessed in any way.
- SmarterMaths never needs nor has access to your DoE portal username or password.
Summary of the steps (~ 5 minutes total time)
- Login to your DOE SSO account at https://sso.det.nsw.edu.au/sso/UI/Login) and choose the "NAPLAN (DoE)" app (Scout system) to export your aggregated NAPLAN past results in "csv" (Comma Separated Value) format.
- Email that file (include your school name in the filename) to email@example.com
- SmarterMaths will integrate your NAPLAN results into your worksheets, usually within 72 hours. You will receive an email when the integration is complete, and this feature will be available to all teachers at your school.